Has your property been damaged by flooding?
At Pure Services, we specialise in residential & commercial water damage restoration. Our expert team will work quickly and efficiently to get your property back to its pre-damaged state, minimising any disruption to your house-hold or business, we can help you get back on track.
Flood Restoration & Response Service:
- Fast and reliable flood restoration assistance
- Utilising innovative machines and equipment to remove water quickly
- Preventing long-term exposure to moisture and further property damage
Commercial Water Damage Restoration:
- Specialising in commercial water damage restoration
- Swift and efficient restoration to minimize business disruption
- Protecting your property and getting your business back on track
Residential Water Damage Restoration:
- Addressing water damage in homes and commercial office spaces
- Professionally trained technicians to detect and handle leaks and flooding
- Preventing mould and mildew growth to safeguard your family’s health
Water Damage Prevention:
- Recognising the importance of quick action for even small leaks
- Developing strategies to limit water entry and potential damage
- Mitigating risks such as foundation cracks, mould growth, and lowered air quality
We’re IICRC Certified
That stands for Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. So, as you’d expect, we’ve seen it all over the years. Water damage caused by a flood, or a sopping wet carpet through something like a leaking roof or an overflowing washing machine, bath or toilet. Mould is common in many Kiwi homes, especially when there’s a lot of moisture in the atmosphere, and we’ve dealt with that too. And as for the damage caused by fire, we’re restoration specialists in that area as well. Whatever it is, we can restore and refresh!
At Pure Services, we can also take care of any insurance work, so don't hesitate to contact us immediately if you're faced with flooded or waterlogged carpets in your home. We can even assist you with your insurance claim making sure all the correct information has been collated and presented to your insurance company.